We are a farm operating company that provides operation, management and advisory services for farmland, agriculture and livestock operations and investment projects in the south of South America.
Our family group has been deeply involved in the agribusiness sector in the region since 1805. Read more about our tradition.
The company has its principal place of business in Uruguay, with current ongoing operations in Argentina, Uruguay and Paraguay. Our activities include:
- Consultancy. Technical, commercial and legal advisory services on investment opportunities in the agriculture and livestock sector in south America (Argentina, Uruguay, Paraguay) from land management and logistics to products marketing.
Management of investments in farmland, crops and cattle, via direct investments and trust and corporate vehicles.
- Management of farms and cattle ranches.
- Purchase and sale of farmland.
- Farmland development, irrigation infrastructure and improvements aimed at adding value.
- Sale of agriculture inputs, vehicles and machinery.
- Management of investments in cattle on leased farmland and under farm sharing agreements.
- Management of investments in crops under irrigation (soya) in Uruguay.
- Read more about our business approach and code of good farming practices.